Offering products and services for sale on an e-commerce platform opens up a world of potential customers. Taking payments from your customers can be confusing if you’ve just started selling online. Thankfully, this is the kind of stuff we love, so we have teamed up with Cashfree and Xpresslane to make your payment process as convenient as possible because it is time to say goodbye to the slow and tedious checkout process as Cashfree partners with Xpresslane.
Shopping is not an easy thing. Carrying more cash or lying down for hours till your closeness says no to cash tension makes your shopping even more complicated. Xpresslane’s partnership with Cashfree allows online shoppers to complete the checkout and payment process in less than five seconds. Read More!
Cashfree and Xpresslane collaboration directly means that a leading provider of payment infrastructure, will ensure development gains from past investments, respond to the challenges brought by the Covid-19 crisis, and increase growth in the region. Through Xpresslane, online shoppers can buy easily shop across multiple stores and checkout in less than 5 seconds. To make your life easier, we made this partnership so that you can handle your payments securely and efficiently.
How lengthy checkouts and slow payments are stopping your business growth?
According to research, shoppers abandon their shopping carts 65 times out of 100, which means a staggering 65.23 percent of them don’t complete their checkout process.
In “Shopping Cart Abandonment Rate Statistics,” here are the following interesting facts:
- Shoppers often leave the checkout process before completing it because of checkout failure.
- Reducing the shopping cart abandonment rate on your website is the key to increasing sales.
To reduce the lengthy checkouts and slow payments, you have to follow the new techniques which Cashfree and xpresslane experts provide. They will help your business website and give your shopper a unique experience.
Cashfree + Xpresslane: A Game-changer for your business
At Cashfree and Xpresslane we aim to increase conversion and reduce checkout failures for your online shoppers and business. We aim to make it people’s first choice for the online checkout shopping experience. The checkout process refers to the order process that a customer goes through at purchasing from their shopping cart in an online store. A customer must go through all steps involved in the checkout process. A smooth, frictionless checkout process will deliver the best experience for users.
For a customer, the typical checkout process is:
In the shopping cart, enter your billing information, shipping information, shipping method, preview your order, pay, and confirm your order.
When you purchase a product from a traditional market, you will have to follow all the necessary details that the government provides as well as the store. However, with Xpresslane you can bypass all these hassles with a single click. It will display the complete details of your shopping cart, and you will be able to continue shopping with confidence.
To know more about the eCommerce business. Check Out our website.
Benefits for an eCommerce business
- OTP verified Customers
- One-click checkout makes the checkout process seamless and fast for your business and reduces cart abandonment rates.
- Reduce return to origin (RTO) rates through increased pre-paid orders
- Cashfree and Xpresslane Payment Gateway accept online payments seamlessly through 120+ payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, net banking, Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL), and many more.
- With more than 30 courier partners, you can automate your reverse pickup process
- Using the 15-day refund cycle, create an instant refund process
Benefits for online shoppers
- Fastest & frictionless checkout experience.
- No passwords or login IDs to remember
- Intuitive UPI intent flow via a mobile app & QR code.
- Fast and easy cashouts within seconds
- Branded return experiences are available to your customers